[users] 64 bit flash-plugin and 64 bit Firefox question

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sat Jun 11 15:22:47 CEST 2011

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 14:47 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:

> I'd rather say, mystery diverted as we don't know the root-cause :)

Well, I don't think it's worth it to go until the very end in finding
out the root cause for sure, since it seems rather obvious that Mozilla
binary builds are just looking for plugins at different places and if
one is not using a distro-specific build, he/she needs to be prepared
for stracing / ltracing in case if things are going wrong.

I do share your enjoyment that the problem is practically solved,
however ;-)

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev