[users] EPEL

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Mon Jun 27 20:48:25 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 11:05 -0700, Steven L. Seed wrote:
> I was one that suggested it. Thanks for taking the time to make this
> change. Is there are more appropriate channel to make these kinds of
> requests in the future?

Hi!

If you are certain that you hit a bug or it's a package bump / rebuild
request you can file an issue at the tracker:

https://github.com/repoforge/rpms

Otherwise, posting to this list is perfectly appropriate. It's just a
matter of (the lack of) time to process these requests :-( as you
imagine my top priority are packages that I need for work.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev