[suggest] Re: [sugess] cacti-0.8.7g with patchs and PIAv2.9

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Wed Mar 30 10:27:44 CEST 2011

Hi!

I checked out your changes. What exactly does "not work well" on your
installation with the package we provide?

As far as I understand you squashed all the patches provided by cacti
into one, which we don't want to do, because when they will put out a
new patch we will have to do it again instead of just adding it to the
patch list.

In what concerns PIA it might be worthwhile to add, but what plugins are
you using more exactly? I had a brief look here:

http://docs.cacti.net/plugins

and couldn't find anything particularly interesting.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev