[users] incron-0.5.9 doesn't build on el6

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sun Mar 6 13:43:52 CET 2011

Hi!

On Sat, 2011-03-05 at 12:30 -0800, Paul Evans wrote:

> Any chance of someone having a look at the code? I'm hoping it's just
> a small amount of bit rot that an experienced cpp guy can fix without
> much bother, but I'm too ignorant to know for sure.

As you noted correctly the problem is that newer gcc doesn't feel like
compiling broken code anymore. However, SL6 got out just few days ago
and CentOS 6 is not there yet, so I can't see how I can fix it without
being able to test my changes.

Hopefully if this package is in Fedora they might have come up with some
patches for it that I can steal... My time is very limited right now
though, so unless you check this out for me, I'm afraid it will take a
while.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev