[users] Mplayer Codecs

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 14 17:00:34 CET 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 01:18:21PM +0000, Alan Bartlett wrote:

> Like other optional bits of the Mplayer family that are available from
> RPMforge, it might be a good idea to offer the codecs as a package.
>
> As I've mentioned to Nicolas, above, I've no idea from where they originated.

I've been able to play wmv files without issue.  As far as I can see,
all I have here is the standard mplayer from rpmforge.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angel: Acathla turned to stone, as demons sometimes do, and
was buried
where neither man nor demon would want to look...unless, of course,
they're
putting up low-rent housing.