[users] libupnp

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Thu Nov 17 09:43:48 CET 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-16 at 20:21 -0500, German Pulido wrote:

> On a separate note, I currently have a little repository for RPM
> packages not present on repoforge (some game emulators and utilities).
> What is the process to make these part of repoforge?

1. Clone our repository on GitHub
2. Create your own branch
3. Make sure your specs follow our style
4. Create one directory per spec and commit
5. Push your clone to GitHub
6. Submit a pull request, explaining the changes
7. Wait for a long time for it to be processed

*3) Unfortunately there is no formal definition of 'style'. Just look at
the templates and some 'nice' SPECs when in doubt.

I personally like filezilla, Dag can for sure think of more, but I
didn't have time to work on the SPECs in the last couple of months so
I've lost the orientation a little bit.

*4) Make sure you build-test your specs on at least on
RHEL{5,6}{i386,x86_64}. Most of the time I spend on processing pull
requests is taken by rebuilding the SPECs and fixing arch/dist specific
issues properly.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev