[users] Subversion 1.6.17 srpm tools, for RHEL 4/5/6 compatible 1.6.x releases

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 04:18:06 CEST 2012

RHEL 4 hasn't had a public Subversion update in a long time, and for good
reasons. (It's hard!)

I've taken some of Mike Brauer's work, some Repoforge work, and tied it to
my Fedora 16 backport work I was pursuing before Subversion 1.7 was
released, and come up with.....

     https://github.com/nkadel/subversion-1.6.17-srpm

The tools, not the tarballs, are all present there to build clean SRPM's
and RPM's for Repoforge compatibility.

Enjoy, and let me know if I can help get it into Repoforge. It's
particularly helpful for people who want a clean Subverrion to help migrate
*OFF* of RHEL 4.