[users] Subversion 1.6.17 srpm tools, for RHEL 4/5/6 compatible 1.6.x releases

Denis Fateyev denis at fateyev.com
Thu Apr 5 16:31:16 CEST 2012

Hello Nico,

David means whether we really need EL3/4 support nowadays ;)

As for subversion update, there are some requests on version update from
several people, so this question is still actual. Actually, one person has
worked on it recently, but the work hasn't finished for the moment and
there are some issues (you may refer
https://github.com/repoforge/rpms/pull/137 for more details.)

Although I haven't seen your spec yet, I generally think we could use it if
as you say it works just fine.

---
wbr, Denis.