[users] Subversion 1.6.17 srpm tools, for RHEL 4/5/6 compatible 1.6.x releases

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:27:28 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM, David Hrbáč <david-lists at hrbac.cz> wrote:

> Dne 5.4.2012 13:20, Nico Kadel-Garcia napsal(a):
> > Thanks, I just fixed that. (Pushed to the wrong upstream).
> Nico,
> Thanks for clarification. I had been really keen on SVN, but I have
> completely switched to git and I'm revelling.

This is understandable. There are some reasons to prefer Subversion: the
excellent TortoiseSVN GUI is really is one of them, and the smaller
learning curve. Many projects with a single centralized server don't need
anything more. I'll restraini my fanboy comments about git: suffice to say
that I prefer its security models.

> Interesting. I have been using a different approach, but I have switched
> to etckeer (git inside :o)). Right, I too have a few 4.x boxes and need
> to migrate. :o) I will investigate your patches and will try to push to
> RF. Are you willing to create pull request?
>  DH

I thought I'd already submitted a message: looks like it bounced. (This has
occasionally been happing with my Gmail account to mailing lists: I think
it's some phase lag in SPF updates causing filters to not realize the GMail
MTA is legitimate.)

I'll resubmit.