[users] Subversion 1.6.17 srpm tools, for RHEL 4/5/6 compatible 1.6.x releases

Denis Fateyev denis at fateyev.com
Fri Apr 6 13:49:46 CEST 2012

Hello Nico,

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought I'd already submitted a message: looks like it bounced. (This
> has occasionally been happing with my Gmail account to mailing lists: I
> think it's some phase lag in SPF updates causing filters to not realize the
> GMail MTA is legitimate.)
>
> I'll resubmit.

I'm planning to integrate your 1.6.17 and 1.7.4 versions both (the first is
for RHEL3/4 and the second is for using with newer RHELs), preliminarily
flushing subversion directory in the repo from all outdated specs and
patches. Are your subversion repos ready for the final integration? ;)

---
wbr, Denis.