[users] Awanti mirror update

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sun Apr 22 03:18:34 CEST 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 07:44:16PM +0400, Alexander Kolesnik wrote:

> David,  for  some  reason I have very bad connectivity with apt.sw.be.
> Are  there  any  other  rsync  servers that I can use and that contain
> TIMESTAMP file?

Speaking of bad; is there a possibility that the DNS redirection count
can be reduced somewhat?

apt.sw.be is an alias for dag.freshrpms.net.
dag.freshrpms.net is an alias for dag.ie.freshrpms.net.
dag.ie.freshrpms.net is an alias for ie.freshrpms.net.
ie.freshrpms.net has address 193.1.193.67

							John
--
Simply having rules does not change the things that people want to do.  You
have to change incentives.

-- Jimmy Wales (8 August 1966), US Internet entrepreneur, founder of WikiPedia,
   Interview with Reason magazine (June 2007)