[users] lshw-gui 2.16-1.el6.rf.x86_64 does not work

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Mon Apr 23 22:06:21 CEST 2012

Hi guys.

This issue is long standing, but I always forgot to report it.

lshw-gui-2.16-1.el6.rf.x86_64 gives errors and does not run.

Version 2.15-1 works perfectly.

I've somehow blocked (via yum) lshw-gui on 2.15-1 version, so it is not
convenient for me to install it just to post output. It happened on
several systems in span of few months so it should be highly reproducible.

I created account on Github but I do not know how to use it, and stupid
page is frozen for more then 2 minutes so I will give up or properly
reporting this bug.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)