[users] cacti new release

Todd Lyons tlyons at ivenue.com
Tue Jan 17 22:25:24 CET 2012

There is a new release of cacti, 0.8.7i, and version 0.8.7h is in the
repo.  I just worked through an issue where some popular apache,
mysql, and mongodb templates are mishandled (graphs don't get created
properly) with 0.8.7h, but it does due to a bug fixed in 0.8.7i.  I
wanted to request an update to the latest version.  I built the new
version using a previous SRPM, it builds and packages with no issues.
I installed it on my machine and it fixes the problem I was facing.

I would also like to mention that the cacti-0.8.7g-3 and cacti-0.8.8h
srpms die with cpio errors when I try to install them.  I used
cacti-0.8.7g-2 srpm to build the latest release.

...Todd

--
SOPA: Any attempt to [use legal means to] reverse technological
advances is doomed.  --Leo Leporte