[users] nconf .spec files and patches

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Thu Jan 19 07:52:27 CET 2012

Dne 19.1.2012 1:06, Nico Kadel-Garcia napsal(a):
> I've got some acquaintances using nconf, a Nagios configuration tool.
> There was an update in December, and there's an RPM for OpenSUSE, but
> not for RHEL/Fedora, and their SRPM has some incompatibilities I've
> tweaked an SRPM to handle.

Nico,
Thanks for your work. Are you able to submit it via GitHub as a pull
request? We want everything, as much as possible, covered by issue and
pull request tracker on GitHub, just for the record and/or history. Once
you submit it via GitHub I'm going to review, do test builds and commit
immediately. As to RepoForge builds, that's quite different situation,
we are still waiting for Dag.
Thanks,
David Hrbáč