[users] several spec files attached.

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed Jan 25 14:55:05 CET 2012

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011, Natxo Asenjo wrote:

> Maybe these can be added to the the repository.
>
> If this is not the way for contributing, please let me know how to do it.

Hi Natxo,

Could you please fork our repository on Github, add your SPEC files there
and then do a pull-request ?

 	http://github.com/repoforge

We are trying to make it easier for everyone to contribute, and Github
seems to be the perfect solution for this. It does need some effort to get
used to (compared to a mailinglist :-)).

Thanks for your contribution(s),