[users] several spec files attached.

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Wed Jan 25 16:01:20 CET 2012

On Jan 25, 2012, at 9:36 AM, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> Dag, like ksome others, I don't have a reliable externally exposed
> location that I can gracefully run a git repo on. Until then, I'm
> really stuck with publishing patches.

sorry, Nico, i'm not sure i follow.  perhaps i'm misunderstanding you, but why not use Github as your reliable externally exposed location?

-shuff

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
PGP 8477B706 (A92A 1F7E 6D76 16A0 BFF9  E61D AD54 0251 8477 B706)