[users] Yum Update Error perl-IO-Compress Conflict

Hotmail getlegit at live.com
Mon Mar 5 22:55:22 CET 2012

When I currently run the yum update command I am getting the following error after it marks the packages it needs to update:

Transaction Check Error:
file /usr/share/man/man3/Compress::Zlib.3pm.gz from install of perl-IO-Compress-2.030-1.noarch conflicts with file from package perl-Compress-Zlib-1.42-1.fc6.i386

perl-IO-Compress is a package from the rpmforge repo and appears to be trying to overwrite files belonging to perl-Compress-Zlib which comes from the CentOS base repo. It should not do this.