[users] Package suggestion: web.py

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Tue Mar 13 01:39:38 CET 2012

On Mar 12, 2012, at 11:19 AM, Jakub Jedelsky wrote:

> nice to see that somebody use it, thanks :) I'll contact epel maintainer
> how it looks like for EL6 and if there will be no package I post spec
> file into repoforge git repo.

Jakub, Juan: i've committed a specfile here:

https://github.com/repoforge/rpms/commit/b3a0e287603578c64846b932c8b5316b3b7936cd

my initial (and cursory) testing indicates that it builds and works on el5; if you would, please take a moment to test it on your RepoForge-supported platforms of choice.

-shuff

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
PGP 8477B706 (A92A 1F7E 6D76 16A0 BFF9  E61D AD54 0251 8477 B706)