[users] Package suggestion: web.py

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Thu Mar 15 01:37:25 CET 2012

On Mar 14, 2012, at 11:00 AM, Juan Castro wrote:

> It builds, but upon install it requires python-sqlite2 which is not available in the repos. :-/

looks like that package isn't built yet for el6.  the spec is available from the GitHub repo; for the time being, you'll need to build it yourself.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
PGP 8477B706 (A92A 1F7E 6D76 16A0 BFF9  E61D AD54 0251 8477 B706)