[users] New mirror list created

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Sun May 6 22:39:17 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'd like to inform you that a new mail-list on mirroring has been
created. This list has been created to handle our communication on
Repoforge mirroring topic. We are in process of creating a new mirror
network for Repoforge project. We have prepared initial version of
Repoforge mirrors policy.

You can find some information on Repoforge mirrors at:
http://repoforge.org/faq/

If you are interested in becoming Repoforge mirror, please let us know by
email and join the mail-list at: