[users] Clamav

Dr Andrew C Aitchison A.C.Aitchison at dpmms.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 2 08:34:36 CEST 2013

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013, Pete Geenhuizen wrote:

> Clamav 0.97.8 was released in April does anyone know when it will be
> available for download?

I don't.

There have been a couple of requests on this list and I've asked the
maintainer privately. No response to any of them.

I'm about to move my department from SL5 to SL6; if I don't
hear this week I'll take the opportunity to switch clamav
from rpmforge to epel. The configs are different - the socket is in
a different directory IIRC and I'll have to tweak my mailserver config.

I used to find rpmforge gave me warm glow and epel didn't,
but the total silence on this matter means that I no longer have
instinctively want to use repoforge install of epel.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison		Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison at dpmms.cam.ac.uk	http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna