[users] Clamav

Pete Geenhuizen pete at geenhuizen.net
Tue Jul 2 13:48:28 CEST 2013

I too have a bit of an affinity for rpmforge over epel, but what can you
say?

After I found out that epel had clamav I installed it, and yes it's a
bit of a hassle having to make the tweaks for the file location changes,
but all in all it wasn't too bad.

--
Unencumbered by the thought process.
  -- Click and Clack the Tappet brothers