[users] Clamav

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Tue Jul 2 17:57:36 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jul 02, 2013 at 04:56:54PM +0200, David Hrbáč wrote:
> As I have written: this process is handled __only__ by Dag. This is the
> last thing which relies only on Dag. Everything else is now maintained
> by at least 2 people.

And, unfortunately,  it's the single most critical part of the work flow
and the big show-stopper.

I do hope you can get this worked out, but as this has been going on for
some time I can't say I am overly optimistic.

							John
--
UNIX Russian Roulette: sudo [ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf / || echo "You live"

-- Fabian Arrotin