[users] Clamav

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Wed Jul 3 10:33:12 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 09:40:44AM +0200, David Hrbáč wrote:

> Sorry for the troubles,

Thank you for this,  David.  And no need to apologize; the fault is not
yours.

I must admit... I find the fact that Dag can take the time to post to
his google+ feed and yet not respond to concerns made by users of his
repo on _his own mailing list_ quite troublesome.

Perhaps it's just time to turn the whole thing over to someone or some
group of people that have the time and ability to return rpmforge to
what it once was - a community vetted and trusted resource.

							John
--
We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious
of our treasures.

-- Thornton Wilder (17 April 1897 - 7 December 1975) American playwright
   and novelist