[users] Clamav

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Wed Jul 3 12:40:52 CEST 2013

Dne 3.7.2013 10:33, John R. Dennison napsal(a):

> I must admit... I find the fact that Dag can take the time to post to
> his google+ feed and yet not respond to concerns made by users of his
> repo on _his own mailing list_ quite troublesome.

Well, Dag has been in a charge for very long time. I dare to blame him
to post to Google+ and not building the stuff. You know, doing something
for very long time may lead into unpleasant duty, ball on the leg.

And of course, there's still a question about the Repoforge. Do we
really want it? Isn't a time for Epel to replace Repoforge? I still want
to keep Repoforge alive bud have no replies from Dag.

> Perhaps it's just time to turn the whole thing over to someone or some
> group of people that have the time and ability to return rpmforge to
> what it once was - a community vetted and trusted resource.

Yes, this is something we (Yury, Dennis, me, etc.) hope for.
DH