[users] Clamav

Mark D. Nagel mnagel at willingminds.com
Wed Jul 3 16:13:55 CEST 2013

On 7/3/2013 3:40 AM, David Hrbáč wrote:
> Well, Dag has been in a charge for very long time. I dare to blame him
> to post to Google+ and not building the stuff. You know, doing
> something for very long time may lead into unpleasant duty, ball on
> the leg. And of course, there's still a question about the Repoforge.
> Do we really want it? Isn't a time for Epel to replace Repoforge? I
> still want to keep Repoforge alive bud have no replies from Dag.

Isn't the main differentiator the fact that repoforge has both packages
that extend and packages that replace? EPEL only has the former IIRC.
But I agree -- if this is going to be commanded by only one person, and
that person is burned out, then it may be time to find an alternative.
Perhaps it can be saved if Dag is willing to delegate authority to a
trusted group, though. Regardless, he has been a tireless volunteer for
years and deserves respect for that.

Regards,
Mark

--
Mark D. Nagel, CCIE #3177 <mnagel at willingminds.com>
Principal Consultant, Willing Minds LLC (http://www.willingminds.com)

** For faster support response time, please
** email support at willingminds.com or call 714-495-4000