[users] Clamav

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sun Sep 1 22:31:28 CEST 2013

On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 02:55:08PM -0500, rfusers wrote:
> Is Clamav going to maintained at repoforge any longer?

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.  Use the version at EPEL.

							John
--
Non enim omnis error stultitia est dicenda.
We must not say that every mistake is a foolish one.

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (3 January 106 BC - 7 December 43 BC),
   De divinatione ii, 43, as cited in _Cicero: a sketch of his life and
   works_, by Hannis Taylor, Mary Lillie Taylor Hunt, second edition (1916),
   p. 481