[users] Clamav

rfusers rfusers at okla.com
Fri Sep 6 08:37:09 CEST 2013

I grabbed the source from clamav.org and compiled on Centos 5.x without much
trouble.

Makefile.in has a line "@LDFLAGS@" that I had to change to "@LDFLAGS@
-ltinfo" in order for clamdtop to compile.

I use it with MailScanner and had to make a few tweeks to the
MailScanner.conf for paths, etc., but it is up and running fine and didn't
take that long.

It's a shame that repoforge isn't keeping up with it, kinda had me in a lazy
state when I could just yum it up, but no big deal.

TG