[users] Why RepoForge RpmForge not available?

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 17:35:13 CEST 2013

Bit of a crisis? Anything that can be done from here? I'd be curious to see
any available data on what's going on. I can easily believe that Dag's
become too busy with the rest of his life to continue this resource, but
hate losing the "rpmforge-extras" repository with components that are more
recent versions of packages already in Red Hat based systems.

I'd even be interested in getting my samba-4.x toolchain into hit, although
that one's riskier than most to be publishing that way.