[users] Why RepoForge RpmForge not available?

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 04:56:24 CEST 2013

I'm glad you were able to recover the system's data. I'll restrain the
lecture about "backup needs to be on a different architecture, because
similar systems often fail at the same time".

Do you have the facilities, even offsite facilities, to do "rsnapshot"
based or other snapshot capable storage systems?