[users] Repoforge updates and the current state of the repo

Fred Kienker fkienker at at4b.com
Mon Sep 23 17:46:17 CEST 2013

I feel foolish, but I tried to use the 0.98.1 clamav packages David
generously provided without success. Everything seemed to go smoothly
but there were no init scripts installed for starting and stopping
clamav. Fearing I had totally messed up, I backtracked to the EPEL
packages which were a bit more current. Anyone have any hints as to what
I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Fred

Best regards,