[users] Why RepoForge RpmForge not available?

Always Learning repoforge at a8.u22.net
Tue Sep 24 03:56:32 CEST 2013

On Mon, 2013-09-23 at 17:49 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:

>  I don't mind someone else continuing the repository.

Geachte Dag of beste Dag,

Personally I think you are a hero. You have been instrumental in
establishing a much respected and very comprehensive repo. It is my
favourite repo.

Rather than call it repoforge, I would happily call it 'dag'. Echt
waar !

Please do not feel sad or awkward about getting 'burn-out'. It happens
to many of us. It is a consequence of too much work, and it gets worse
as we age.

Despite being a wonderful helpful inspiration to many people all around
the world, you are still a Human Being with work life and family life
responsibilities. At times, all the different tasks and demands for your
limited time can induce extreme overload.

I am happy you have responded to our concerns. Despite the repo being a
bit out-of-date (b.v. clam) I didn't want to go to EPEL because I hoped
that you, working with people like David and others, would rescue your
wonderful repo. I'm an optimist :-)

So you are still my hero. I remain very grateful for the work you and
everyone else connected to the repo have done, and are going, for the
benefit of very appreciative users all around the world.  Your repo
makes our non-Micro$oft lives better and nicer. We need your repo. It is
too important and too valuable to loose.

With sincere good wishes and many thanks (of met beste wensen en
hartstikke bedankt)

Paul.
England, EU.