[users] Clamd

David Walsh davow at onthenet.com.au
Wed Feb 19 07:23:51 CET 2014

Use David’s own (hopefully temporary mirror) which has the latest rpm’s.   Search the archives back to June/July for the URL announcement as I don’t have it handy.

Fingers crossed RPMForge/Repoforge will sort their issues out soon.

Kind Regards,
David Walsh
OntheNet - Senior Systems Engineer
P  07 5553 9222
F  07 5593 3557
www.OntheNet.com.au

NOTICE:

This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments. Any pricing information supplied via email is an estimate or indicative only and may require a formal quotation to verify full terms and conditions.