[users] Mail::SPF

Fred Kienker fkienker at at4b.com
Sun Mar 2 21:24:15 CET 2014

Currently pyzor is only available from EPEL. All others are indeed
available from one RPMForge repo or another. This is what I am using to
install from:

yum -y install --enablerepo=repoforge-updates-stable clamav clamav-devel
clamd
yum -y install --enablerepo=epel install pyzor
yum -y install --enablerepo=rpmforge,rpmforge-extras install
razor-agents
yum -y install --enablerepo=rpmforge install amavisd-new spamassassin

yum -y update --enablerepo=rpmforge,rpmforge-extras,epel spamassassin

It would be really great if at some point you could get access to all of
RPMForge. It is still an irreplaceable resource.

Again, thanks for all of your hard work.